Update your preferences
Due to changes in Data Protection legislation, we need you to update your record with us.
In order to provide you with work-finding services, we hold the below information on a secure computerised database:
– Date of birth
– Contact details, including telephone number, email address and postal address
– Experience, training and qualifications
– Employment references
– National insurance number
– Information about your entitlement to work in the UK (e.g. nationality & immigration status)
– Bank information (if relevant to the assignment(s) you undertake)
Sensitive personal data (only if relevant to the roles you undertake)
– Disability/health condition relevant to the role
– Criminal convictions
Under new legislation, we need your consent to continue to hold and process this personal information. Therefore we ask that you complete the below options in order for us to update your record and preferences on how we may continue to communicate with you.
Your details are safe with us. We promise to treat your data with respect and to keep it safe and secure.
Confirm your preferences
Other stuff you need to know...
- Under European legislation, you have the right not to receive unsolicited telephone calls, letters, emails or text messages. During the course of your registration with Cummins Mellor we will, from time to time, need to contact you.
- If you choose to receive marketing communications, Cummins Mellor will contact you regularly to inform you of employment opportunities, changes to services and industry news as well as to maintain records, to help to improve services, campaigns and information offering, to analyse and improve the operation of our website and to invite you to participate in marketing reviews and meetings.
- You will be able to opt out of receiving these communications at any time by simply following the link on the email.