Roz is approachable, organised and diligent with over 20 years’ experience in office administration and customer care. She possesses outstanding communication and relationship building skills with a keen eye for detail along with a confident and efficient telephone manner. Roz is a very hardworking individual with a flexible approach to work, enthusiastic and able to adapt to different roles within a business. Roz has strong interpersonal skills and is quick to establish good working relationships by email, over the phone and face to face.
- Setting up and maintaining filing systems, updating records accurately and efficiently
- Producing correspondence in email and letter form to parents and businesses
- Handling both incoming and making external telephone calls to parents and suppliers
- Using Microsoft systems and SIMS to update daily registers and manage information
- Handling sensitive and confidential issues and data
- Undertaking administrative duties and delivering first class customer service
- Working to ensure all individual and team targets are met
- Able to resolve difficult customer and administrative solutions to meet time deadlines
- Provided all aspects of administration support to customer services team
- Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- QCF Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Key skills Level 2 in Literacy, Numeracy and I.C.T.
- BTECH Level 1 Business and Finance
- 6 GCSE’s Grade C passes including English and Maths