We are recruiting for an experienced administrator to join a well-established, international motor gear distribution centre in Blackburn. The role will consist of managing their web content, this may include: web pages, images, marketing copy, videos, blog posts, reviews and occasionally social media.
Does this sound like you?
- Highly organised, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent writer and editor, with good spelling and grammar
- Able to research, collate and summarise information from different sources
- Logical and analytical, with an ability to spot patterns, gaps and repetitions in web content
- Able to communicate confidently and clearly with different departments and managers
- Confident in the use of Excel and manipulating spreadsheets
- Basic Photoshop experience would be desirable but not essential
- Write and edit web copy
- Source, commission and edit images and videos
- Identify gaps and redundancies in the site content
- Create spreadsheets to upload new products on in-house websites and to supply content to customers for their own website uploads
- Support all marketing activities and strategies with appropriate content across all web and digital platforms
- Working with IT/developers to ensure the websites meet the needs of the organisation
What’s in it for you?
- Monday – Thursday 9am-5.30pm Friday 9am-5pm
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Free Parking
If this sounds like you then apply today, alternatively if you want to know more about the role give Sara a call on 01254 239363.