- Do you have experience working in an Accountancy practice?
- Do you have administration experience in financial planning, pension and investments?
- Are you looking to work in an award-winning Lancashire business?
If ‘Yes’ then read on…
The Business and Role
Our client is a dynamic and award-winning Accountants covering East Lancashire. They have ambitious growth plans. Due to continue growth an opportunity has arisen to join their Wealth Management Team as an Administrator.
As an Administrator your role will include;
- Dealing with post on a same day basis – opening, scanning, filing, distributing
- Completing Valuations in a timely manner
- Completing threads within appropriate timescales and ensuring all benchmarks are in place and filed correctly
- Tasks to be completed in appropriate timescales including running Attitude to Risk Questionnaires (ATR’s), creating new clients on xplan system, chasing providers for requested information, ensuring client files are compliant
- Making sure phones are answered promptly and politely with messages passed on to team members
- Working as a team and being aware of the work load spread within team, supporting others where needed
What are we looking for?
- 2 years’ experience in an Administrator role preferably in a wealth management capacity
- Be passionate about providing great client service
- Be familiar with the use of recognised software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have good organisational skills as well as the ability to take initiative and contribute to the effective running of the team
What’s in it for you?
- Circa £18,000 salary (flexible for the right person)
- 23.5 days’ holiday per annum + bank holidays (3.5 days to be used for the Christmas closedown)
- Flexible benefits (salary sacrifice) scheme including a range of benefits such as private medical insurance, child care vouchers, extra holidays
- Employer pension contribution of 8%
- Death in Service life cover of 4 x salary
- Full technical training and support
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and aspiring individual to join a thriving, people centric enterprise. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, have high standards for their work and will be committed to driving the business forward through maintaining and developing the highest level of client service.
To apply for this role please apply online today or contact Amy on 01254 239363 for further details.