Due to business growth we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Warehouse Operative to work as part of our clients warehouse team, making sure that orders are processed in a timely manner. You will work within a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
The ideal candidate needs to be punctual, reliable, trustworthy and be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of our existing team.
As a Warehouse Operative your role will include;
- Accurately picking, packing and shipping a variety of products and ensuring they leave on time
- Receiving and logging any incoming stock & materials
- Use of Pallet Trucks, with some heavy lifting
- Assisting with goods in/loading and unloading deliveries
- Labelling goods
- Preparing items for dispatch
- Adhering to health and safety regulations at all times
- Loading vehicles in a safe and accurate manner
- Reporting all discrepancies to the warehouse manager
- Maintaining a neat and tidy warehouse
- Other general Ad-hoc warehouse duties
As a Warehouse Operative you must;
- Have previous experience working in a busy warehouse environment, although not essential, would be beneficial, although training will be provided.
- Be able to pick and pack products to meet order requirements
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Be able to lift, push and pull
- Be flexible on working hours to suit the requirements of the business
- Be self-motivated, conscientious with a desire to do well within the workplace
- Ideally hold a current Folk Lift Truck Licence, this is desirable not essential
What can the company offer you?
- Full time position, Monday – Friday
- Work with a friendly and growing team
- Opportunities for personal development and training
- Free on-site parking
If you are a driven and ambitious individual and interested in opportunities as a Warehouse Operative then we would like to hear from you. Apply online today.