Do you have great time management skills? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment?
If you answered yes then we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate needs to be punctual, reliable, trustworthy and be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of our existing team.
We’re looking for a Warehouse Operative who can;
- Accurately picking, packing and shipping a variety of products and ensuring they leave on time
- Receive and log any incoming stock & materials
- Use Pallet Trucks, with some heavy lifting
- Assist with goods in/loading and unloading deliveries
- Label goods
- Prepare items for dispatch
- Adhere to health and safety regulations at all times
- Load vehicles in a safe and accurate manner
- Report all discrepancies to the warehouse manager
- Maintain a neat and tidy warehouse
- Other general Ad-hoc warehouse duties
Wondering whether to apply for this Warehouse Operative job? Does the below sound like you?
- You’ve previously worked in a busy warehouse environment and have picking experience
- You’re able to work towards strict deadlines
- You’re flexible on working hours to suit the requirements of the business
- You’re reliable, self-motivated and willing to give 100%
What can the company offer you?
- Full time position, Monday – Friday
- Work with a friendly and growing team
- Opportunities for personal development and training
- Free on-site parking
If you are a driven and ambitious individual and interested in opportunities as a Warehouse Operative then we would like to hear from you!