Due to expansion one of our key client seek a Warehouse Assistant to join their team.
Our client is a national distribution company working across many different industries including retail, hospitality and leisure. This role has arisen due to company growth who have a long, successful history spanning over 120 years and are a market leader in their field.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the ability to work in a fast paced, environment, be versatile and be able to prioritise your workload.
Does this sound like you?
- I have high attention to detail and take pride in my role
- I have experience working within a warehouse capacity (picking and packing desirable)
- I am calm, collected and have the ability to plan and organise my workload
- I possess a high level of interpersonal skills (being an excellent communicator across all levels)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Permanent position
- Monday – Friday – with flexibility
- Pension scheme up to 10%
- Thorough, on the job, training & exposure to all areas of the business
- A supportive and friendly team
As Warehouse Assistant your role will include;
- To represent the company in a professional, enthusiastic and positive manner
- Oversee orders that come in on a daily basis from the sales team
- Organising the daily orders schedule and prioritising the picks and deliveries for the day via the in-house stock management system
- Take the lead on quality assurance and presentation of the daily deliveries for Boutique and Web orders
- Receiving customer returns and processing them daily
- Picking and packing of the orders
- Liaise with the sales team handling any stock queries, or delivery discrepancies
- Liaising with external suppliers such as the in-house embroidery team to ensure they provide a quick, efficient service of the highest standard
- Assisting with regular stock audits and stock counts as and when required
- Overseeing the quality of samples despatched to both trade customers and the press.
- Providing photos, and details of stock items
If you are looking for a Warehouse Assistant job role we want to hear from you!