If you a confident and self-motivated Customer Service Advisor, with amazing communication and listening skills then this could be the perfect opportunity for you?
Our client is a well-established company based in Darwen, due to continued growth they are looking for some additional Customer service support for their team.
What’s in it for you?
- 37.5 hours per week
- Vibrant open plan office working in a small, close knit team
- Full training
- Free parking and easy access to the East Lancashire road network
- Paid weekly on PAYE through Cummins Mellor
- Great opportunity to bridge a gap on your CV
- Chance to experience other company cultures
As a Temporary Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for;
- Acting as the main point of contact for all customers
- Handling customer enquiries, queries and managing potential complaints
- Ensuring all customer information is up to date and correct before passing over to wider teams
- Maintaining a continuous knowledge of project status to identify potential issues
- Ensuring that all correspondence is checked and recorded on the appropriate system to assist future interaction with customers
- Completing ad hoc administrative tasks to support the Customer/Sales/Account Managers
- Excellent Customer Service skills with a polite, positive and clear phone manner
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office programmes including Word and Outlook
- Advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUPs would be beneficial
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join a vibrant Lancashire business.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 29 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.