Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new role with more flexibility, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you?
Due to unforeseen circumstances our client, a Blackburn based manufacturing business is looking to take on an accomplished administrator to join their brigade on a temporary basis.
What’s in it for you?
- 35 hours per week
- Paid weekly on PAYE through Cummins Mellor
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Supportive team
- Free parking and easy access to the East Lancashire road network
- Great opportunity to bridge a gap on your CV
- Chance to experience other company cultures
As a Temporary Administrator you will be responsible for;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone and email correspondence
- Data input using databases/spreadsheets
- Resolving daily administrative tasks, and using a bespoke CRM system to maintain up to date records of activates, appointments and account history
- Diary management and appointment making
- Working on a range of Excel spreadsheets on a day to day basis
- Ensuring that the telephone is manned, and messages are relayed in a timely manner
- Vetting inbound calls before transferring to individual departments
- Assisting the with customers order requirements and queries
- Providing high levels of customer service by offering advice, guidance and assistance to existing clients and potential customers
- Competent on Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUPs would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of Sage would be advantageous
- Great literacy and numeracy skills
If you are a friendly, calm, focused person with good attention to detail and time management skills then we want to hear from you.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 29 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.