Are you truly passionate about supporting children and young adults with disabilities?
Do you believe all people are unique and are children/young adults first, regardless of disability?
Do you love to promote opportunities and give support to all clients with disabilities and their families to enable all to reach their full potential?
If this sounds like you then we have a brilliant opportunity…
Our client is an amazing care company that provides specialist care for families and children to meet specific needs. The are looking for support workers to come join their team on a temp-perm basis.
Does this sound like you?
- Has the ability to be resilient in challenging situations
- A willingness to learn and develop whilst working in a challenging setting
- A genuine passion and commitment to empowering people and supporting them to be the best they can be
- Who is committed and interested in finding ways to help fulfil the life goals of others
- Has a health and social care level 3 or equivalent (not essential)
- Looking to start their career in care work and/or looking for a new challenge within care
- Experience working in care work previously
Great! Read on…
The Role :
- Support and empower young adults and children with Autism and learning disabilities who have behaviours that challenge
- Supported and work alongside our dedicated team of professionals to ensure the highest standard of care and support is delivered
- Use your initiative to provide learning opportunities and promote independence and life skills with our service users
- Maintain and support to ensure the highest level of personal care is provided
- Understand, follow and review the care plans for each client in your care
- Sometimes lone working and supporting clients in their own home environment and/or out and about in the community
- Supporting clients may include administering medication, tube feeding, attending to personal care, liaising with families and other professional bodies
What’s in it for you?
- A full training package is offered after 6 months.
- There is opportunity to grow through the company and specialize in specific fields of interest
- Company pension
- You will get paid weekly via Cummins Mellor until you become permanent