Does this sound like you?
- I have strong organisational, administrative and time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- I have strong negotiation, influencing, and relationship building skills across a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- I have knowledge and experience of export/customs paperwork and processes.
- I have attention to detail and ability to problem solve, especially whilst under pressure.
- I am committed to own professional development and skills.
- I possess strong technical knowledge and strong Excel skills
Great! Read on!
Our client is looking for a forward thinking commercial logistics professional to join an award winning Burnley based business.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- 37.5 hours per week between 8.30 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday with opportunity to finish at 3pm on Friday.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays which increases based on length of service
- Training/qualification opportunities
- On-site parking and various social initiatives.
As Supply Chain and Logistics Coordinator your role will include;
- To manage and handle the pre-dispatch processes in line with service level agreements and customer excellence.
- To ensure best value, fit for purpose freight options are engaged and monitored.
- Negotiating terms, couriers and freight forwarders
- To solve logistical complications in a methodical and proactive manner.
- To negotiate with and manage service providers to include performance monitoring and risk mitigation.
- To act as internal subject matter expert on all aspects of logistics and transport, paying reference to any wider contextual impacts.
If you’re dynamic, commercially minded and success driven we want to hear from you! Please apply below or contact Amy on 01254 239363 for further information.