An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a school based in Blackburn, where you will be the face of the company providing first class customer service to their valued parents and pupils.
This is a pivotal administration role; where the reception is the first point of contact for all who visit. If you have great communication skills, have the ability to display discretion and diplomacy and enjoy being part of a multi-skilled friendly team, we want to hear from you.
As a Temporary Receptionist your role will include;
- Demonstrating the highest level of customer service both internally and externally
- Handling incoming calls and routing them to the appropriate extensions
- Ensuring messages are passed to the relevant individuals in a timely manner
- Undertake administrative duties including post, photocopying, filing, minutes of meetings and typing letters
- Responding professionally and maintaining good relationships with pupils, parents and all school contacts
- Ability to be ‘Host’ and meet and greet
The ideal Receptionist must;
- Excellent customer service skills and administration skills
- IT literate with experience of using Microsoft Office (good excel skills)
- Ability to display tact, discretion and diplomacy and remain professional and highly confidential at all times
- Flexible “can-do” attitude with the ability to manage and change work priorities as appropriate
- Smartly presented person with a positive, friendly personality who is organised, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Be able to show initiative, be well organised and keen to be involved
If you are passionate about providing an excellent customer experience apply today.