This is a fast-growing company where every team member is vital to success. If you have an unfailing commitment to excellence, alignment with customer interests and strong problem-solving skills, this is the opportunity for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- A friendly and welcoming work environment where you’ll feel fully involved and valued
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Social events
- Full time position (Monday – Friday), easy access to all major motorway routes
The purpose of the role is to oversee the administrative support of existing accounts, development of new accounts and to aid the sales team in their relationship management of the accounts in all channels.
The role includes assisting with all operational aspects of standard and complex business transactions from post sanction to deal execution include the creation of the finance documentation. You will operate within the customer service level agreement (SLA) individually and as a team, managing workflow and prioritising workloads
As Sales Support your role will include;
- Supporting the Internal Sales Support & Admin Team in the maintenance of accounts and provision of telephone and email based sales support to all Sales people
- Supporting the Sales People in their management of relationships and helping them maintain and build the ‘share’ from the Introducer, Vendor, Structured or Direct customer and maximizing all new business opportunities
- Proactively replying to calls and emails
- Liaising with the Structured Account Managers, Vendor Account Managers and Sales Team to achieve the team targets and KPI’s
- Engaging with each Account Manager to support their dedicated focussed Sales Action Plans for Brokers to improve share of wallet from supporting accounts and grow business received from new and targeted growth accounts
- Help to increase proposal and documentation accuracy for all accounts
- Production of quotations, credit applications, and documentation checks to Sales people and customers where necessary
- Considering the personal development of the Team individually and make sure that they have a Development Plan in place where they can see a clear path for their future and how they are going to get there, what help they need to help them achieve their personal ambition
- Maintaining regular contact with the Sales Support Manager appraising them of any potential issues or problems.
The ideal Sales Support candidate will have;
- A confident, ambitious and stand out character with the ability to build relationships in person
- Strong understanding and track record of having excellent attention to detail
- A passion to strongly support our Sales-people and customers with market leading customer service
- Strong time-management skills, with experience of working to tight deadlines and managing multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to analyse financial information at an intermediary level and to be able to use data to support a credit application or conduct basic questioning
- Must demonstrate an ability to work within a team environment.
- A ‘Can Do’ positive attitude at all times
If you feel you have the skills and attitude required for this role and wish to work with a forward thinking company to achieve great things then apply today.