Sound like you?
- Do you have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish working relationships?
- Do you have demonstrable experience in administration?
- Have you exceptional organisation and time-management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities?
- Are you a team player with self-motivation and drive
If ‘Yes’, please read on as this is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a national organisation.
The Business and the Role
This is a fast-growing company in the finance sector where every team member is vital to success. Due to continual growth they are looking for someone to join their team to provide business support, credit compliance and general administration to the wider business.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Administration of various credit compliance processes
- Responsible for the processing of all credit proposals received from Brokers and the internal sales team
- To analyse the information provided at proposal stage. Data is received in varying formats, therefore an attention to details is paramount
- Inputting proposals into a database following credit guidelines – identifying what level of supporting information is required prior to sending proposal through to the credit team
- Managing the workflow of proposals – ensuring any pending items are not missed and any outstanding tasks are followed up with the Sales team
- Assisting the Sale Support team with any administration tasks
- To maintain regular contact with the Sales Support Manager appraising them of any potential issues or problems. Suggest new ways of working or process alterations where appropriate.
What are the benefits for joining this company?
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- A friendly and welcoming work environment where you’ll feel fully involved and valued
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- 33 days holiday
- Death in service & competitive pension
- Social events
- Full time position (Monday – Friday), easy access to all major motorway routes
If you feel you have the skills and attitude required for this role and wish to work with a forward thinking company to achieve great things then apply today.