Cummins Mellor are supporting an industry leading organisation in their pursuit to expand their Sales Account Management team.
For over 40 years, our client have worked with businesses globally, providing fast and efficient servicing provisions. Focused on consistently delivering a first rate customer experience, they seek someone to work alongside their sales teams to manage customer accounts and drive new business.
Rapidly expanding, the role offers opportunities for personal and professional development as well as benefitting from working in vibrant, modem office. The organisation’s flexible working scheme will also allow you generous flexibility with your working hours.
As French Sales Account Manager your role will include:
- Professionally handling all incoming queries via a number of forms of communication including web, email and telephone
- Proactively contacting customers regarding their enquiries with a view to securing sales
- Engaging customers by using active listening and questioning skills to produce results
- Overcoming objections utilising negotiation skills and our inhouse tool kit to close the sale
- Working on your own initiative to recognise opportunities to upsell and cross sell orders
- Achieving your own personal target and working together to achieve team targets
- Working to agreed KPIs
- Organising and prioritising your workload to meet business and customer needs
- Handling day to day general queries including advising customers of turnaround times, repairs costs & technical information
- Processing client orders, managing the full cycle & any queries that arise
- Building relationships with existing customers and maximizing revenue
- Offering a world class service whilst maintaining quality standards
- Producing and following up appropriate after sales documentation
- Dealing with multiple accounts and jobs simultaneously
The successful French Sales Account Manager will:
- Demonstrate 1-2 years’ experience in a relevant role
- Fluent in written and spoken French and English
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish working relationships by email and over the telephone
- Exceptional organisation and time-management skills
- Attention to detail and good levels of accuracy
- High levels of computer literacy
Our client can offer:
- Circa salary £19 – 22K based on experience
- Ability to develop your professional competencies and key skills
- Flexible working scheme with generous flexibility with your working hours
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Company Pension Scheme
- Regular training and opportunity for personal development and progression
- Christmas Bonus
- Discounted gym memberships
- Regular Social Events including annual Staff BBQ and team building events
- Gain exposure across the business and opportunity to develop your skill set
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and aspiring individual to join a thriving, people centric enterprise. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a creative thinker, have high standards for their work and will be committed to driving the business forward through maintaining and developing the highest standards of marketing for the organisation.
To apply for this role please apply online today or contact Amy on 01254 239363 for further details.