An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly accomplished recycling manager to lead the operations across a large scale, multi-sited recycling business.
The site requires active man management of the operatives and excellent motivational skills, and would be ideally suited to someone who has previous experience working in a site management role.
The ideal candidate will be required to take a hands on approach to managing staff and operatives and should be proven in creating a team, motivating and training other members of site operational staff, in the recycling sector.
Does this sound like you?
• I am a straight talking, operations professional
• I believe in driving results through people
• I inspire a culture of trust, hard-work and autonomy within my teams
• I take a hands-on approach to my job and believe in making things happen
• I am experienced in leading teams of manual, labour intensive workers
If it’s a ‘Yes’ to all of the above then learn more about this exciting opportunity…
What will I get out of my new role?
• A competitive salary
• The opportunity to be part of an innovative and rapidly expanding business
• Access to a pension scheme
• Support from a talented senior management team
• Thorough induction process
• Autonomy to make decisions
What will my new role involve?
• Weekly reporting on KPI performance
• People management including handling staff performance reviews, handling disciplinary issues and time & attendance
• Maximise gate fees, throughput, recycling revenues and minimise costs
• Developing, implementing and revising a continuous improvement schedule
• Ensuring the health and safety of employees and any visitors
• Ensuring that all work is carried out to the required standards
• Ensuring machinery is used correctly and maintained
If you are an experienced Recycling Manager and you are looking for the opportunity to challenge yourself and join a business at an exciting time in its growth journey, then please apply online today.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.
Not ready to apply just yet? If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call.