An exciting opportunity has been created for an ambitious Sales Person and Account Manager to join the CJUK team on their exciting growth journey.
CJUK are a chef recruitment business focussing on temporary and interim placements based in fantastic offices in Blackburn. We are passionate about hospitality and challenging the way businesses approach chef recruitment given the current skills shortages.
We have a skilled team of recruiters who resource chefs and place them within a loyal client base. Your role would be working alongside these recruiters building relationships and developing new business opportunities and well as finding new candidates to provide solutions to our clients.
You will be starting on a warm desk with an already established list of clients and candidates with the opportunity to build on this.
YOUR ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
- Taking full responsibility for developing and executing your own business plan and strategy, aligned with the company’s strategic sales plan, to ensure your individual monthly, quarterly and annual GP and KPI targets set are achieved
- Confidently articulating CJUKs vision, values and business plan to both internal and external stakeholders
- Comprehensive account management with your current clients
- Developing and executing a daily/weekly strategy for marketing candidates to ensure all CJUK chefs are working
- Identifying and developing new business based on clients within your target market
- Ensure that all candidate and client leads and commercial information is followed up on and investigated fully and effectively
- Resourcing candidates by all relevant methods to ensure your client demands are fulfilled.
- Making a conscious effort to raise your personal profile in the hospitality and recruitment industry through all available channels including social media
- Use sales techniques in line with CJUKs sales culture
- Championing all of CJUKs main features, advantages and benefits and being able to articulate and explain them confidently
YOUR BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE MAY INCLUDE BUT IS NOT RESTRICTED TO:
- A recruitment background
- A sales background within the hospitality industry
- Experience as an operator in the hospitality industry
- A passion for food and drink
There is unlimited earning potential in this role with lots of opportunity to earn commission.
WE HAVE A RANGE OF FANTASTIC EMPLOYEE BENEFITS, SUCH AS:
- Brilliant working environment with a high performing team
- Unlimited progression and training opportunities
- A brilliant team and culture which adheres to our core values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Positivity and Going the Extra Mile.
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day for every subsequent year of service
- Staff Awards
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Regular Social Events
- The Right to Request a 2 Month Unpaid Career Break after 5 years’ service
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- & much more!
If you are interested in this opportunity apply today…