An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a company based in Blackburn, where you will be the face of the company providing first class customer service to their valued clients.
This is a pivotal office administration role; where the reception is the first point of contact for clients. If you have great communication skills, have the ability to display discretion and diplomacy and enjoy being part of a multi-skilled friendly team, we want to hear from you.
As a Receptionist / Administrator your role will include;
- Demonstrating the highest level of customer service both internally and externally
- Handling incoming calls and routing them to the appropriate extensions
- Arranging appointments
- Ensuring messages are passed to the relevant individuals in a timely manner
- Undertake administrative duties including post, photocopying, filing, minutes of meetings and typing letters
- Responding professionally and maintaining good relationships with colleagues and all company contacts
The ideal Receptionist / Administrator must;
- Excellent customer service skills and administration skills
- IT literate with experience of using Microsoft Office (e.g. e-mail, Word, Excel)
- Ability to display tact, discretion and diplomacy and remain professional and highly confidential at all times
- Flexible “can-do” attitude with the ability to manage and change work priorities as appropriate
- Smartly presented person with a positive, friendly personality who is organised, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Be able to show initiative, be well organised and keen to be involved
Our client can offer;
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Thorough, on the job, training & exposure to all areas of the business
- Free parking and pension scheme
- Supportive and friendly team
- Annual social functions
If you’re professional and motivated by customer service then this opportunity could be the perfect one for you.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 28 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.