Cummins Mellor has a fantastic opportunity within a large finance business who are looking for an Administrator. This company is a finance business who provide a personalised service to brokers and customers alike.
This is a fast-growing company where every team member is vital to success. If you have an unfailing commitment to excellence, alignment with customer interests and strong problem-solving skills, this is the opportunity for you!
Our client can offer;
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 24 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- A friendly and welcoming work environment where you’ll feel fully involved and valued
- Continuous training and development opportunities
As an Operational Administrator your role will include;
- Running of all credit searches using an external credit reference bureau
- Liaise with customers, account managers, vendors via telephone and email
- Build, develop and strengthen relationships with existing and potential customers, introducers and vendors
- Preparation of customer finance documentation
- Preparation of introducer decision documentation
- Produce financial quotations
- Loading of all proposals and updating details on to company database and CRM systems
- Administrating a proposal from receipt to payout
- Working closely with different internal teams to ensure a high level of customer service is maintained throughout the company
- All other requests of Operational administration support
The ideal Operational Administrator will have;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish working relationships by email and over the telephone
- 3 years’ experience of working within an administration role
- Experience of document preparation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Must be able to demonstrate ownership and accountability for own workload
- Attention to detail and accountability
- High level of computer literacy
If you feel you have the skills and attitude required for this role and wish to work with a forward thinking company to achieve great things then apply today.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 29 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.