A fantastic opportunity for an Office Manager to work with a leading company who pride themselves on delivering quality customer care.
The Intelligent Design Centre is an Architecture design practice in Accrington who offers expertise in building design; focusing on client needs and efficiency strategies.
The practice has an established client base within diverse market sectors, an interesting and growing pipeline of future opportunities and a desire to substantially increase in size and market coverage.
The role is multi-faceted and aimed at providing essential office support and administration together with management duties. If you are a strong administrator with great communication skills, have the ability to display discretion and diplomacy and enjoy being part of a multi-skilled friendly team; we want to hear from you.
As Office Manager your role will include;
- Reception duties, including answering incoming calls, dealing with visitors and scheduling appointments
- Dealing with general emails and postal correspondence with customers and suppli-ers
- Dealing with customer queries and ensuring a high quality customer service is provided
- Providing administrative support to the technical staff
- Managing timesheet system and updating database
- Maintaining the job database including carrying out the new job process
- Organise and audit the company’s systems, databases, and procedures
- Filing paper and electronic documents and dealing with archiving process
- Dealing with and maintaining petty cash records
- Using Xero Accounting software to produce invoices, input bills, produce reports and chase payments (training will be given)
- Managing stationary / consumables ordering
- Supporting external marketing agency with website updates and social media posts in tandem with the Directors
- Represent the business and portray it in a positive light
The ideal Office Manager must;
- Have a min. of 3 years’ experience in a Senior Administrator/Office Management role
- Be keen to play an active role in a dynamic team and be willing to contribute to the success of the team and the business as a whole
- Have a positive attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Be proficient in the use of standard office software applications, primarily Word, Ex-cel, webmail and web browser. Ability to use Access and Powerpoint would also be beneficial.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess excellent customer service skills and have high attention to detail
- Have good organizational skills as well as the ability to take initiative and contribute to the effective running of the team
- Having knowledge of Xero Accounting software is beneficial but not essential as training will be given
Our client can offer;
- £22,000 – £25,000 DOE
- Passionate, close knit team, where everyone is contributing to the success of the business
- 20 days holidays per year, 8 days bank holiday + 3 additional days off between Christmas and New Year
- Full time permanent position – 36.5 hours/week
o 9am – 5.30pm Monday – Thursday
o 9am – 4.30pm Friday
- Working with a great team, and great clients