Does this sound like you?
• I’m a team player with great communication skills
• I have a good grasp of Health & Safety requirements in an operational environment
• I have good general physical ability and love a bit of hands on work
• I am a hard worker who can commit to working 39 hours a week and wants to bag some overtime every now and again
• I want to learn new skills and receive training from a team of skilled colleagues
• I want to work in a family business who cares about my personal well-being and progression
Who is it that’s recruiting?
Our client is a market leading importer, producer and distributor with over 50 years of successful trading. Supplying to trade and directly to the construction and fabrication sectors, our client produce a range of bespoke products that are handcrafted by their skilled team. Due to their continued growth they seek to employ a hardworking, willing individual to join their production team. The role is ideal for someone looking to embark on a skilled trade, learn new things and advance their skills set.
What will I be doing in the role?
• Tooling and Grinding for Weinig Moulding Machines
• Producing cutting templates on a Template Maker
• Grinding Knives on a profile grinding Machine (Weinig Rondamat 960)
• Preparing and setting Moulder Machinery (Weinig Powermat 500)
• Coordinating with the Mill Manager and Operations Manager regarding production programme workload priorities
• Ensuring that all checks are completed to company standards
• Ensuring all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
• Working to the highest quality deadlines
• Maintaining and take responsibility for housekeeping in working area
• Meet targets set by the company in terms of timely and accurate delivery of products
• Contribute to safe and efficient running of the overall site
• Working as part of a committed and welcoming team
What will I get out of it?
• Ongoing training opportunities, both internal and external
• A competitive base salary with discretionary annual bonuses
• A great, open working environment
• 28 days holiday including the statutory bank holidays (Increasing to 30 with service)
• Opportunities to work overtime with time and a half pay
• The support of a warm, stable and welcoming team
• 3pm finishes on a Friday
If you are a hardworking and committed individual then this position is for you!
Not ready to apply just yet? If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call.