Cummins Mellor seek a Marketing professional to join a rapidly expanding business. As Marketing Executive you will work closely with the board of Directors, overseeing and being responsible for all of the groups marketing activities, materials, communications and online marketing presence.
Working flexibly in a rapidly developing office environment, the successful applicant will need to be creative, ability to take initiative, a doer and be passionate about marketing.
Our client has a strong reputation for excellence in their field and a passion for developing its employees and they seek a candidate who wishes to embrace the company’s ambitious growth plans.
Our client can offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Continual career development opportunities and training
- Autonomy and independence in your role
- Free parking and easy access to the East Lancashire road network
- Full time role (9am – 5pm)
- Regular staff social events
As Marketing Executive your role will include:
- Managing and monitoring social media and on-line presence of the businesses
- Oversee social media strategy
- Creating, producing and managing marketing campaigns and literature
- Attending exhibitions, regional meetings, hospitality and networking events
- In conjunction with senior management, developing and implementing yearly marketing plans and strategy across each of the businesses
- Optimise content for the web site and social media accounts
- Providing tactical marketing activities which assist the businesses achieve their goals
- Assistance in producing editorial and the securing of advertorial
- Working with other agencies to manage the production of corporate materials, from design to print and delivery, including flyers, leaflets, factsheets, brochures and newsletters
- Maintain and develop the Group brands
- Identify new marketing opportunities and trends ensuring group brand development
The successful Marketing Executive will:
- Have some experience working in a commercial environment with exposure to Marketing
- Be educated to degree level in Marketing or a similar field
- Good knowledge of Social Media platforms including LinkedIn, twitter
- Be able to present and discuss information in a clear and precise manner on both a verbal and written platform
- Highly organised with ability to multitask and prioritise activities in line with business needs
- A strong team player with effective communication skills
- Proven capability to build strong relationships at all levels
- Flexible in approach and enthusiastic
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
- To contribute in a positive and proactive manner to the efficient and effective performance of the office
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and independent individual to join a company. The successful candidate will be a logical thinker, an excellent communicator, and will be committed to supporting the business through maintaining and developing the highest standards work.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 29 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.