Cummins Mellor are supporting a global manufacturing business in their pursuit to recruit for an experienced Marketing professional to join their organisation.
Our client is looking for a talented Marketer who is multi-skilled to help grow the business through cross-channel marketing activities. The successful candidate will be required to work with all departments within the business, suppliers and clients, to deliver the marketing and development activities in a timely fashion.
The ideal candidate will have a sound understanding of all marketing tools and principles, with proven ability in generating PR material. The role will involve managing external interfaces with suppliers, PR agencies and trade associations to maximise the organisations ROI.
As a Marketing and Communications Executive your role will include;
- Plan, communicate and deliver new product introductions including development and production of selling tools for both internal and external use
- Supporting in managing the business portfolio and brand trademark
- Participate in the Innovations Team, ensuring marketing requirements and project timelines are fully understood and considered, to ensure effective selection and prioritisation of launch projects
- Working closely with the head of sales and account management to ensure the sales team have marketing collateral which supports their message and sales activity
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns to promote the company and its brands to their target audiences
- Co-ordinate the preparation of case studies, articles and press releases, which includes research & investigation, as well as copy-writing, photo sourcing and translations
- Deliver effective sales literature and samples for new and existing products within agreed budget targets
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant business revenue streams are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Being the internal and external brand champion and ensure everything is delivered within the brand guidelines
The successful Marketing and Communications Executive will have;
- Experience of managing trademarks is highly beneficially
- Be looking for a role with full autonomy and will be self-managing
- You must be procedure driven, have high attention to detail and must have a desire to help deliver growth plan
- Ability to deliver an effective marketing strategy in a timely manner and within budget
- Have sound knowledge of digital marketing and SEO, with experience of creating and running social campaigns
- Knowledge PR and working with external bodies i.e. agencies
- Have thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Be committed, enthusiastic and tenacious with strong commercial awareness
- Some experience using PR reporting platforms is desired.
- Excellent research and investigation skills
- Excellent command of English language with strong written ability
- Fluency in another language is desirable – German/French/Italian/Spanish
Our client can offer;
- Salary – based on experience
- 25 days holidays + 8BH
- Company Pension Scheme (up to 10%)
- Regular training and opportunity for personal development and progression
- Private healthcare scheme
- Regular team social events
- Open plan office space with breakout and canteen area
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and aspiring individual to join a thriving, people centric enterprise. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a creative thinker, have high standards for their work and will be committed to driving the business forward through maintaining and developing the highest standards of marketing.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 28 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.