Does this sound like you?
- I am ACA or ACCA Qualified
- I am experienced Management Accountant (2+ years)
- I can demonstrate experience in budgeting, forecasting and cash flow preparation
- I have experience of working with Quickbooks and Proclaim Case Management system
- I am proficient in the preparation and completion of accurate partnership/ corporation tax computations
Our client is a leading company within their field who operate across the Northwest; their Head Office is Preston based. This award winning organisation has a huge reputation, and they are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join and support their senior finance team.
The purpose of the role is to take ownership and preparation of the management and statutory accounts.
Your role and responsibilities will include;
- Taking full ownership, preparation and completion of all management accounts and performance summary pack
- To produce cash flow and profit and loss account forecasts
- Taking ownership, preparation and completion of all performance and profitability reports for submission to Head of Finance
- Preparing and completing all companies year end accounts for submission
- To take ownership, preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns for direct submission to HMRC
- Proactive management and be the point of contact with auditors during the annual audit process
- Preparation of partnership tax and corporation tax computations, for review by auditors
- Management of partner drawings, including profit share adjustments, car changes and current account distributions
- Management and training of subsidiary accountant
- Responsibility for purchase ledger and nominal disbursements ledgers
- Responsibility for Companies House filing
Our client can offer;
- Competitive salary – dependent on experience
- Excellent holiday package (above standard)
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Continued development and learning opportunities including sponsorship and study leave options
- Raft of additional benefits including vouchers
- Regular appraisals & bi-annual companywide functions
If this sounds like an opportunity for you please apply online today or call Amy on 01254 239363 for more information.