Due to expansion one of our key clients seek a Logistics Administrator to join their team.
Our client is a global company working with several high profile organisations. This job opportunity involves utilising best practice stock control methods, preparation and presentation of stock analysis reports focussing on inactive stock, best before end and seasonal lines.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the ability to work in a fast paced, environment, be versatile and prioritise your workload. With daily client contact via telephone and possibly visits to client sites you will need to be able to represent and uphold company standards.
Does this sound like you?
- I possess a high level of interpersonal skills I have the ability to handle large amounts of data through multi-tasking and prioritisation
- I am commercially aware, results driven with high attention to detail
- I have experience working in a stock management / logistics role
- I have strong analytical skills with advanced MS Excel abilities
- I am looking for continual self-development, opportunity and achievement
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday with option to buy 5 more
- A full time position – 37.5hours per week (working hours 9am – 5.30pm)
- Long Service cash awards
- Cycle to Work scheme, Share save scheme, childcare vouchers, free eye tests
- Discounts on many high street stores, cinema, gym, restaurants
- Social events
- Employee Forum Committee Company pension, private medical insurance and group discounts
As Logistics Administrator your role will include;
- Managing client’s stock portfolio, by servicing their stock requirements, utilising agile stock processes to achieve stock composition targets
- Managing daily activities along with scheduled reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Responsibility for supporting the inbound process; liaising with the operations team to ensure that stock is available for time-critical campaigns and general stock
- Responsibility for client’s inventory management and forecasting to ensure stock levels are maintained to an agreed level based on historic sales
- Liaising daily with multiple stakeholders and forging strong customer relationships across all levels
If you’re dynamic, commercially minded and success driven we want to hear from you! Please apply below or contact Amy on 01254 239363 for further information.