Does this sound like you?
- I have knowledge import / export procedure and transport
- I have transferrable experience working in a similar role
- I possess Good IT skills including use of spread sheets and able to quickly understand Microsoft NAV ERP system
- I possess Excellent interpersonal skills
- I have a flexible and adaptable approach
- I possess good organisational skills and ability to work as part of a small team to provide cover as and when required
Great! Read on!
The Role Purpose
To ensure the effective and efficient customer service, logistics and inventory management of Stitch bonded products.
Work with and provide cover when necessary, for absence and holidays for the Customer Services Assistant.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 hours per week, 9.30 to 14.30 Monday to Friday
- Salary – £24,000 pro-rata (£16,000)
- 26 days holiday per calendar year – Christmas shutdown, so will need to keep 3-4 days for this period
- Group Personal Pension Plan with Scottish Widows – 6.1% Employer, 1.9% min Employee
- Life Assurance – 2x annual salary
- Free car parking
As Logistics Administrator your role will include;
- Responsible for liaising with suppliers (mainly HTA China)
- Responsible for ordering of all stock, to maintain availability within agreed budgets.
- Responsible for scheduling deliveries of stock from suppliers to CTC Europe on a timely basis to meet customer requirements.
- Progress chasing of all orders
- On NAV ERP system maintain order register and price register to ensure that stocks are purchased at correct prices
- Ensuring all export documentation is completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure effective management of transport to ensure on time cost effective delivery.
- Assisting with Product costing/pricing
- Responsible for accurate stock records, stock control and stock valuation.
- Liaison with customers, sales and all production personnel UK and overseas.
- To work as a Team with finance, administration and sales managers to ensure that good communication channels exist.
If you’re dynamic, commercially minded and success driven we want to hear from you! Please apply below or contact Amy on 01254 239363 for further information.