An exciting opportunity as arisen to work in professional services business in Preston.
The purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and responsive finance administrative and organisational support to the Finance team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to plan effectively, prioritise workload and have the initiative to resolve issues promptly.
If you have great communication skills, have the ability to display discretion and diplomacy and enjoy being part of a multi-skilled friendly team, we want to hear from you.
Does this sound like you?
- I have an interest in Finance and have knowledge/experience in legal/professional services
- I have the ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- I possess effective time management and prioritisation of tasks
- I possess excellent customer service ethos
- Ability to resolve queries efficiently and to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with the rest of the business
- Willingness to acquire an in depth understanding of the practical application of SRA rules
As Legal Cashier your role will include;
- Processing the banking daily
- Processing all Bills/Credit Notes/Write Offs
- Ensuring that the Helpdesk is up to date, dealing with queries as they arise in a timely manner
- Posting Disbursements to the relevant ledgers
- Processing daily client to office transfers thoroughly and by enquiring with fee earners
- Reviewing Completion Statements prior to completions
- Posting and Printing Cheques
Our client can offer;
- Competitive salary – dependent on experience
- Excellent holiday package (above standard)
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Continued development and learning opportunities including sponsorship and study leave options
- Raft of additional benefits including vouchers
- Regular appraisals & bi-annual companywide functions
If this sounds like an opportunity for you please apply online today or call Amy on 01254 239363 for more information.