Due to business growth we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Injection Mould Operative to work as part of our clients warehouse team, making sure that orders are processed in a timely manner. You will work within a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
The ideal candidate needs to be punctual, reliable, trustworthy and be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of our existing team.
As a Injection Mould Operative your role will include;
- Participating in all aspects of running high volume performance machines
- Preparing the appropriate machine ready for production
- Cleaning the machines between production runs
- Monitoring production to eliminate or reduce waste and down time
- Accurately recording production data for use throughout the business, using the Company’s in-house Computer system
- Weighing, measuring and labelling finished products and locating accurately to storage points
- Maintain health & Safety for self and others at all times
As an Injection Mould Operative you must;
- Have previous experience working in a busy environment
- This role will suit candidates that have previously worked as machine operatives, machine technicians, machine operators, machine minder, machine setter
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Be flexible on working hours to suit the requirements of the business
- Be self-motivated, conscientious with a desire to do well within the workplace
What can the client offer you?
- Temp – Permanent role – shifts include Monday – Friday, days, nights, weekends
- Work with a friendly and growing team
- Free on-site parking
- Overtime is also available at time and a half