Does this sound like you?
- I have a marketing degree
- I am an excellent communicator with brilliant content writing skills
- I am creative
- I pay high attention to detail
- I am thorough in everything I do
- I have recently graduated from university
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a thriving, rapidly expanding, East Lancashire business.
It’s a brilliant role where no two days will be the same!
It’s an opportunity to make a positive difference, support the wider team, provide expertise and promote a positive employment experience.
What will I get out of the role?
- Competitive salary (20-23k)
- 26 days holiday plus Bank holidays, with Christmas shut down
- A full-time position – 37.5hours per week (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm; Friday 9am – 4.30pm)
- Company pension
What will my new role involve?
- You will be one of the ‘go to’ experts for all things people and employment. You provide advice and support on a wide range of employee relations and employment issues, providing people-centred and College focussed solutions
- You will be involved in all recruitment responsibilities
- You will find ways to continually enhance and enrich the employee experience, both directly through your work and interactions with colleagues and indirectly through shaping and developing compassionate and emotionally intelligent managers
- As an employee relations specialist, you provide professional and impartial advice and support to managers at all stages of the process. This includes the provision of advice and support in relation to investigations, note taking, support with the preparation of management documents, and attendance at hearings and appeals as appropriate
- You will contribute to policy development; the policies you craft will focus on compliance and best practice, they will be person-centred and designed with a positive employee experience in mind
- You will support our recruitment processes, ensuring compliance with safer recruitment, robust background screening, effective recruitment practices, and onboarding experiences
- Be creative by creating job adverts, conducting social media posts and thinking of ways to attract great candidates.