Cummins Mellor are supporting an award winning Blackburn based business who seek a Marketing professional to join their rapidly expanding business.
In this Marketing role you will work closely with the senior management team, overseeing and being responsible for all of the groups marketing activities, materials, communications and online marketing presence.
Working flexibly in a rapidly developing office environment, the successful applicant will need to be creative, ability to take initiative, a doer and be passionate about marketing.
If you are a graduate looking for the first step in your career; this is the opportunity for you!
Our client can offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Continual career development opportunities and training
- Autonomy and independence in your role
- Full time role (9am – 5pm)
- Regular staff social events
As a Graduate Marketer your role will include:
- Managing and monitoring social media and on-line presence of the businesses
- Working closely with external agencies on creating, producing and managing marketing campaigns and literature
- Attending exhibitions, regional meetings, hospitality and networking events
- In conjunction with senior management, developing and implementing yearly marketing plans and strategy across each of the businesses
- Optimise content for the web site and social media accounts
- Providing tactical marketing activities which assist the businesses achieve their goals
- Working with other agencies to manage the production of corporate materials, from design to print and delivery, including flyers, leaflets, factsheets, brochures and newsletters
- Identify new marketing opportunities and trends ensuring group brand development
The successful Graduate Marketer will:
- Have some experience working in a commercial environment with exposure to Marketing
- Be educated to degree level in Marketing or a similar field
- Good knowledge of Social Media platforms including LinkedIn, twitter
- Be able to present and discuss information in a clear and precise manner on both a verbal and written platform
- A strong team player with effective communication skills
- Flexible in approach and enthusiastic
- To contribute in a positive and proactive manner to the efficient and effective performance of the office
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and independent individual to join a company. If you’re looking to join an award winning independent company and you have a passion for marketing – apply online to day or call 01254 239363 for more information.