Cummins Mellor are supporting a global leading organisation in their pursuit to expand their sales support team.
With the business spanning over 80 years, our client has become a very well-known organisation producing bespoke products which they trade internationally.
Due to continued expansion they seek a Sales Support Coordinator to join their busy sales office. The purpose of the role is to complete professional and highly accurate sales support activities. The successful candidates will be working closely with internal sales executives, sales professionals, customers and internal business teams, providing a complete, first class customer experience.
Do you possess the following skills;
- I have strong knowledge of export, customs and VAT within the sales cycle
- I have experience in the preparation and presentation of letters of credit, export and compliance documentation with high accuracy for EAME and ROW shipments
- I have experience of using SAP ERP systems
- I am an excellent team player with a can do positive attitude with a flexible and open approach with customers, freight forwarders and internal teams
- I possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with experience of delivering high level customer care
- I am have full proficiency in German (written and verbal) in addition to English
Our client can offer;
- Circa salary £24,000-£26,000 based on experience
- 25 days holidays + 8BH
- Company Pension Scheme (up to 10%)
- Regular training and opportunity for personal development and progression
- Private healthcare scheme
- Regular team social events
- Open plan office space with breakout and canteen area
As Sales Support Coordinator your role will include;
- Day to day communication with customers, internal sales executives, sales professionals and all internal teams to ensure optimum and accurate workflow of data and sales support activities throughout the sales office
- Process customer prices, sales orders, rebates, invoices and returns in SAP and control the overall accuracy within the support team
- Professional and highly accurate preparation and presentation of letters of credit and export and compliance for all despatches within EAME and ROW
- Assist in processing all general sales and technical enquiries that come into the sales office to provide high level of customer support
- Responsible for overall completion of relevant checks; blockers orders, prices, margins, rebates and month end closures
- Additional duties in support of entire sales process as requested and provide cover for the internal sales executives
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and aspiring individual to join a thriving, people centric enterprise. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, have high standards for their work and will be committed to driving the business forward through maintaining and developing the highest level of customer care.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 29 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.