Is 2019 the year for a new challenge?
If you are a people-centric Hospitality Manager with a strong background in Conference & Banqueting in large volumes, CJUK want to hear from you.
A hotel and hospitality venue in the heart of the North West have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious General Manager to lead their dynamic team from the front in all F&B operations, supported by an excellent Deputy Manager.
You would be leading everything from the day-to-day happenings and hospitality operations to large scale corporate conferences and events such as exhibitions, sports and concerts.
• Be part of a stable and successful team within a vibrant, happy culture
• Work closely with an encouraging executive team who value your skills and contributions
• The opportunity to work in a well-known, professional and ever growing venue with a great reputation
• A competitive salary package and bonus potential
• A chance to make the role your own due to the previous Manager progressing within the company
• Fantastic transport links and ample parking
• At least 5 years’ experience in a hospitality management role (General Manager, Hotel Manager, C&B/F&B)
• Deep understanding of all the financials that would be involved in the operations
• Real passion for developing, mentoring, supporting and rewarding team members
• A friendly and welcoming personality with a real desire to help and please others
• Full of fresh ideas to drive business development and ambition for success
CJUK are an equal opportunity employer, they celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
Established since 1990, CJUK is a Hospitality Recruitment business which recruits the very best Chefs and Managers for temporary and permanent roles with hospitality establishments nationwide.
Are you interested in Hospitality Management positions? CJUK would love to hear from you…
Not ready to apply just yet? If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call.