Cummins Mellor seek an experienced Engineering Coordinator to join a rapidly expanding business in the Accrington area.
Our client is the market leader in the manufacture and supply of onsite fuel management systems, specifically designed to help fleet operators reduce fuel costs and cut carbon emissions. This role forms a key part of our Engineering Support team and the ideal candidate will have fantastic communication skills and ability to develop strong relationships.
As the Engineering Coordinator your role will include;
- Responsible for delivering excellent customer service through well planned installations, reactive service work and proactive maintenance visits throughout the UK
- Scheduling the workload of our national team of engineers, to enable them to install and service our products. There are a number of factors to bear in mind to schedule each job, including engineer skillset, product availability, job location, our SLA and customer demand
- Ordering third party products and services as required
- Responsible for keeping the customers informed of the delivery and progress of jobs as well as making the engineers aware of their upcoming jobs in sufficient detail
- Liaise with the engineers and other colleagues and third party providers as necessary, keeping all relevant parties informed
- Maintaining and updating the internal CRM system
The ideal Engineering Coordinator will;
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to develop strong relationships are essential
- Customer service experience in a B2B environment
- Great attention to detail, and an ability to prioritise
- Planning/organisational skills and the ability to react to regular changes
- Good problem solving skills
Our client can offer;
- Competitive salary
- Long term opportunity to work with a growing company
- Bonus (not guaranteed)
- Free life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mon–Thur 8.30am-5.00pm, Fri 8.30am-3.30pm
If you are looking to join a rapidly evolving company on their exciting journey and thrive on being the linchpin of the team then we want to hear from you.