We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a CRM and Marketing Manager to join a nationally recognised company.
Our client is going through an exciting time – with rapid investment which has seen the business grow from strength to strength. Having recently moved to new premises, our client is looking for bright, driven Marketing professional to join the team.
This role is perfect for a digitally minded marketing expert with an eye for detail to support and drive our customer agenda. If you’re a passionate marketer who is commercially minded and you thrive in a fast paced environment with customer service at its heart, we want to hear from you.
As Email Marketing and Data Manager your key responsibilities include;
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end process for delivering personalised CRM communications, with a focus on email marketing activity
- Improving data capture quality and volume across all channels (Online & offline)
- Developing and supporting customer lifecycle journey using data, insights and marketing automation tools
- Ownership of data management within our ESP/CRM, including third party feeds and data capture initiatives
- GDPR expert, ensuring compliance across all marketing activity and channels
- Measuring data and using results to segment audiences, optimise emails and continually improve the performance of our campaigns
- Carry out post-campaign analysis to report back return on investment
- Collect data on customer demographics, expanding the reach of data to include specific characteristics
- Conduct competitor analysis to help drive new campaign ideas
- Define and shape the vision of email marketing strategy
As Email Marketing and Data Manager you must have following skills and experience;
- A marketing professional with minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an integrated CRM or email marketing role
- Excellent understanding of marketing principles, including customer segmentation and targeting
- Familiarity with CRM systems and experience of delivering acquisition and retention strategies to build and maintain a database
- Knowledge of analytic tools/software including Google Analytics as well as analysis/reporting tools
- An eye for detail and expert proof reader to ensure our communications are on brand and error free
- A hungry and collaborative team member with a positive can-do attitude
In return our client can offer;
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- 28 days holiday (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Company pension
- Company discount scheme on food, drink, accommodation, spa and spa treatments
- Employee discounts across the company
- Life Assurance
- Long service awards
- Free on-site parking
- Support, creative environment with opportunities to develop and progress
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and aspiring individual to join a thriving, people centric enterprise.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 28 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.