An exciting opportunity has arisen for an E-commerce Assistant to join a thriving, rapidly expanding, East Lancashire online retailer.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that new products brought into the business meet brand standards by the time they go live on transactional websites. Another key aspect is the upkeep of existing products; ensuring that the visual merchandising of all products maximises their sales potential.
This position would be ideal for someone who is interested in E-commerce, buying and merchandising who is starting out their career.
Does this sound like you? Do you possess the following:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of E-commerce / Buying / Online Merchandising
- Ability to properly prioritise and effectively manage own time
- The ability take on a variety of tasks, while maintaining a high standard of output
- The ability to effectively and confidently communicate both verbally and written
- The ability to manage and manipulate large quantities of data in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all methods of communication
- High quality written ability to produce information in a clear and concise format
What will I get out of my new role?
- A competitive base salary based on your experience
- Ongoing rewards and incentives – increase in salary after training and customer satisfaction surveys
- Full time role (working hours: 8.30am – 5pm Monday – Friday
- 32 days holiday including the statutory bank holidays
- 4% pension match scheme
- Regular staff social events
Who will I be working for?
Our client is a rapidly expanding, online retailer that is looking for support in their Buying and Merchandising team. You’ll benefit from working in a fast-paced environment where change is rapid and their sights are firmly on the future of the business. Your new offices have a friendly and informal feel to them, no suits required to do a great job here!
They offer a generous benefits package and we would love to hear from you if you think you would love to work here.
What will my new E-commerce Assistant role involve?
- Responsibility for new merchandising requests, ensuring the request is successfully followed through to completion; up until the point of the products going live on transactional websites
- Categorising of new product, assigning filter values, and ensuring the products with sold with/alongside other relevant or essential product
- Work closely with numerous teams (Buying, Purchasing, Data Management, Marketing), ensuring that products move smoothly through the critical path, and meet brand standards by the time products go live on transactional websites
- Consistently and reliably track all ongoing progress, on a per product basis, on the critical path, ensuring proper visibility for all adjacent teams
- Take personal responsibility for the final sign off of all product that go live on transactional websites
- Take on a variety of tasks that pertain to the upkeep of existing product on transactional websites.
If you like to exceed expectations and value being recognised and rewarded for hard work this is the role for you!