Cummins Mellor seek an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to join a rapidly expanding, people-centric business in the Blackburn area. Our client offers a vibrant and engaging environment where you will join a successful, dynamic team.
As Customer Service Coordinator your role will include;
• Communicate effectively with customers via inbound and outbound telephone, e-mail and other software systems.
• Effectively work with software systems and applications.
• Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries.
• Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required.
• Build long lasting professional relationships with customers that will exceed their expectations.
• Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the ISO27001 and Cyber Essential plus requirements.
• Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities.
• Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development.
• Support wider business to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met.
The ideal Customer Service Coordinator will have;
• Excellent communication – oral and written.
• Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures.
• Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas.
• Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
• Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
• Positive and approachable manner.
• Team player.
• Experience of inbound and outbound customer contact environment.
• Working knowledge and understanding of systems and applications.
Our client can offer;
• 37.5hrs / week – to include one weekend day
• Thorough on the job training & exposure to all areas of the business
• Internal training initiatives
• A competitive pension scheme
• Free parking, easy access to Blackburn and major bus/train links
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator to take up a permanent role within a thriving East Lancashire business.
Not ready to apply just yet? If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call.