Cummins Mellor seek an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join a rapidly expanding, people-centric business in the Blackburn area. Our client offers a vibrant and engaging environment where you will join a successful, dynamic team. You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding all customer communication needs across a range of projects within the Communications team.
The successful candidate will be a highly accurate individual who can work to timed deadlines and provide excellent levels of customer service.
As a Customer Service Advisor your role will include;
• Communicate effectively with customers via inbound and outbound telephone, e-mail, and other software systems.
• Effectively identify and resolve all customer queries within defined SLA’s.
• Deliver all work activity within timescales to SLA.
• Refer issues to the Team Leader through escalation procedures.
• Build excellent internal and external relationships.
• Understand the specific client requirements.
• Effectively work with software systems and applications.
• Ensure efficient administration process for all projects.
• Prioritise daily workload and communicate any issues to Team leader.
• Work closely with other team members to deliver an effective service.
• Contribute to team meetings and seek ways to improve the business.
• Carry out additional tasks as required by the customer and business.
• To plan and prioritise workloads to ensure maximum focus on client requirements.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will possess;
• Experience of inbound and outbound customer contact environment.
• Understanding of client requirements.
• Experience of working with customers within a similar sector.
• Working knowledge and understanding of relevant computer systems and applica-tions.
• Exceptional verbal and written communications.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Excellent administration and time management skills.
Our client can offer;
• £8.98 per hour – full time permanent
• Hours Monday – Friday; 37.5hours per week
• Life insurance
• Thorough on the job training & exposure to all areas of the business
• Internal training initiatives
• A competitive pension scheme
• Free parking, easy access to Blackburn and major bus/train links
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to take up a permanent role within a thriving East Lancashire business.
Not ready to apply just yet? If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call.