Does this sound like you?
- You’re looking for a job that you’re passionate about and so far, nothings really ticked the box?
- You have expert customer service skills, and you want to harness these by working for a progressive company and move your career forward?
- The past year has a tough one – you’ve just not found the ‘right role’, you’ve been made redundant, or perhaps been furloughed? And you’re looking for that next role with exciting opportunities?
Great! Read on!
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic individual with superb customer service skills who is willing to learn and not afraid of a little hard work!
At Personnel Checks, we’re building a Background Screening Company that makes the working world safer for everyone.
We are working hard to raise confidence in the crucial decisions that hiring managers make every day. From your new Payroll Assistant to your Operations Director. From Delivery Drivers to Youth Workers.
We believe that every hiring manager should have all their information available and con-solidated in one place with access to our 5* Customer Service. We’re building that place and it’s called Personnel Checks.
As Customer Service Advisor your role will involve efficiently execute a professional Background Screening service to all Accounts providing superb Account service.
Who are we looking for?
- A driven, passionate customer service professional with proven ability in a previous role
- A person who can demonstrate and enjoys using their expert communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- An individual who has the personal skills and ability influence others
- Someone with the high levels of motivation, drives to meet KPIs and team targets
- Someone with the confidence to succeed, communicate and be a team player
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary dependent on experience
- Additional individual and team-based bonuses and incentive schemes
- Raft of benefit including excellent holiday package & company incentives
- A thorough on-boarding and induction programme
- Continual personal and professional development plan
- Working in an award-winning office environment
- The ability to work in a hybrid working office with some flexibility of WFH
As Customer Service Advisor your role include:
- Manage all Account interaction through our various communications (SMS, Email, Web-Chat, Phone) channels and respond to them promptly.
- General resultion and complaint handling
- Take responsibility for chasing all outstanding payments and T&C’s.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure new clients are seamlessly onboarded to our products and services.
- Follow up new Accounts after completion of their first check to ensure the service has been as expected and maintain regular contact
- To hit KPI targets and execute all daily tasks to ensure Accounts receive what they need on the same day
- Maximise any potential business opportunities, you come across including leads and referrals and ensure they are followed up to promote the services of the company.
- Working as a team to gather feedback from their accounts both positive and negative and working with the Commercial Lead to follow up on any feedback.
- Complete account review cases on the company CRM in line with the account grade, obtaining a total review of their whole account.
- Develop relationships with the main contacts and identify any strategic decision makers within the client
- Ensure the account record on the company CRM is up to date and accurate with all contacts etc logged with appropriate terms attached.
- Manage contract renewals where appropriate and ensure signed copies of all documents are stored on the company CRM.
This is not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities and are subject to change due to commercial needs of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking to join an innovative and forward-thinking organisation and to be instrumental in its growth.
For further information, please contact Amy for a confidential discussion on 01254 239363 or apply below.