Our client is a family business, operating on a national scale, working with well-known brands and the purpose of this role is to deliver exceptional customer service.
The successful candidate would need to have a comprehensive understanding of current products and service information available to customers, while acting as a brand ambassador for the business at all times.
The role requires you to build strong product knowledge of current products available to customers and to build stakeholder relationships to help resolve any issues that arise in the customer delivery journey.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is confident and self-motivated, with excellent communication and organisational skills.
As Customer Service Administrator your role will include:
• Proactively deliver excellent standard of customer service at all times
• To effectively communicate information to customers – Advise callers on resolutions to complaints or queries, manage and edit a tracker for calls and emails
• Work with delivery companies to make claims in timely manner of goods are not de-livered to the customer’s satisfaction
• Deliver high levels of services when answering calls to clients and customers, useful professional telephony
• Utilise the systems available to create labels for goods
• Update internal systems and client systems with tracking information in a timely manner
• Share best practice with team members and through the business to keep update with product knowledge
• Promote safety within the workplace and highlight areas of concern
The ideal Customer Service Administrator must have:
• Fluent English speaking, educated to GCSE level or equivalent
• Experience of delivering excellent customer service in a fast-paced working environment
• A confident and affable communicator with excellent people skills and the ability to put people at ease
• Ability to handle pressured situations and retain calm positive approach
• A proactive ‘want to help’ attitude
• Due to location this person must be able to drive and access to a car
Our client can offer:
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• Working hours 37hours/week (8am-4.30pm)
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays
• On – site parking, pension
• Modern office space
Not ready to apply just yet? If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call.