Working with clients across the UK, your role will involve supporting the National Account Managers to achieve the targeted results, through providing consistent and organised admin support.
Sound like you?
• I possess good customer service and administration skills
• I have the confidence to take on new responsibilities
• I have the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining meticulous attention to detail, acting with judgement, based on wide ranging experience and ability
• I fancy a new challenge and want to work for a brilliant business
Great! Read on…
As Customer Service Administrator your role will include:
• Supporting the sales team in providing a world class customer service
• Develop strong, friendly and professional relationships with the buying, merchandising and supply chain teams, whilst being the primary contact for all in the absence of Account Managers
• Providing a professional support to the sales team to ensure all targets and deadlines are met
• Providing appropriate data and account updates to support continued development of each account
• Gathering and recording EPOS data for each account, highlighting sales of the new ranges, promotional activity and general performance to support the sales team
• Responsible for updating monthly and quarterly sales forecasting figures in Excel and a forecast model
• Assisting the sales team in all preparations for customer visits to head office and being involved in the meetings when needed
• Attending weekly account meetings and other internal meetings
Our Client can offer;
• Warm and friendly working environment
• Monday – Friday role (9am – 5pm, 1 hr lunch)
• Supportive team
• Regular training and opportunity for personal development and progression
• Free parking and easy access to the East Lancashire road network
If you are a whizz on Excel and are looking to join on of the North West’s leading manufacturers then contact us today.
Not ready to apply just yet? If you’re looking for some more information then please give us a call.