Cummins Mellor are looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join a well established company based in Darwen that prides itself on their strong team culture. You will be working in a vibrant open plan office in a small, close knit team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is confident and self-motivated, with amazing communication and listening skills. The successful candidate will benefit from full training & induction and a great working environment with a break out area to relax and socialise with your new colleagues.
Does this sound like you?
- I have excellent communication skills
- I am customer focused and strive for the best outcomes for my clients
- I am self motivated and like to work as part of a team
- I have excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Excel
- I have excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possess the ability to prioritise
As a Customer Service Administrator your role will include;
- Handling high volumes of inbound and outbound calls in a busy environment
- Making outbound calls to business and homeowners to arrange appointments
- Liaising with engineers to arrange daily appointments
- Using the in-house computer system to maintain up to date records of calls made, appointments for call backs and details of account history
- Providing advice, guidance and assistance to potential and existing customers
- Maintaining follow up calls
- Ensuring that all correspondence is checked and recorded on the appropriate system to assist future interaction with customers
- Completing ad hoc administrative tasks
The ideal Candidate must;
- Have very strong administration skills, including file management, data entry, and use of IT systems
- Have previous experience in a Customer Service/Outbound call centre role, dealing with both inbound and outbound calls
- Be flexible, and able to work on a temporary basis initially
- Be committed to upholding the company ethos and dedicated to their high standards
- Have an excellent and confident telephone manner, remaining professional and confident at all times
- Be a team player
You will benefit from;
- Weekly pay through Cummins Mellor whilst accruing holiday pay
- A full training and induction schedule
- Working within a vibrant team in an open-plan environment
- Permanent opportunity will be offered after a successful 12 week temporary period
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join a vibrant Lancashire business.