Cummins Mellor are looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join a well established company based in Darwen that prides itself on their strong team culture. You will be working in a vibrant open plan office in a small, close knit team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is confident and self-motivated, with amazing communication and listening skills. The successful candidate will benefit from full training & induction and a great working environment with a break out area to relax and socialise with your new colleagues.
Does this sound like you?
- I have excellent communication skills
- I am customer focussed and strive for the best outcomes for my clients
- I am self-motivated and like to work as part of a team
- I have excellent computer skills and a working knowledge of Excel
- I possess initiative and excellent problem solving skills
- I have excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possess the ability to prioritise tasks
- I take direction and am keen to learn and progress
- I have personal integrity and am able to gain the trust of customers, peers and colleagues
As a Customer Service Administrator your role will include;
- Acting as the main point of contact for all customers; both suppliers, directly contracted or individual clients
- Handling customer enquiries, queries and managing potential complaints
- Ensuring all customer information is up to date and correct before passing over to wider teams
- Maintaining a continuous knowledge of project status to identify potential issues
- Ensuring that all correspondence is checked and recorded on the appropriate system to assist future interaction with customers
- Reporting on a weekly/monthly basis on project status, this may also include reporting directly with clients over conference calls on special projects
- Completing ad hoc administrative tasks to support the Customer/Sales/Account Managers
The ideal Candidate must;
- Have very strong administration skills, including good understanding of Excel including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS
- Have previous experience in a Customer Service role
- Be flexible, and able to work on a temporary basis
- Be committed to upholding the company ethos and dedicated to their high standards
- Have a polite, positive and clear phone manner
You will benefit from;
- A full training and induction schedule
- Working within a vibrant team in an open-plan environment
- The flexibility of an interim contract
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join a vibrant Lancashire business.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 29 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.