Do you have the following skills?
- Ability to prioritise effectively and manage own time constraints
- Have extensive experience in a customer service/account management role
- Strong customer focus and a commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Resourceful, proactive and enthusiastic
Great read on… we’re looking for someone just like you!
Our client is a global provider of leading services; working with some high profile clients and due to expansion they are looking for additional member to join their office in Blackburn.
The role is about developing customer and account relationships with a first contact resolution ethos, through provision of support and service to National Customers. The successful candidate will be driven by delivering a first class customer experience and will strive for customer service excellence at all times.
As Customer Service Administrator your role will include;
- Managing and forging excellent client relationships within a portfolio of accounts
- Monitoring and championing orders through the business
- Dealing with customer calls, emails and complaints to ensure first class service is maintained
- Ensuring all kit packing projects are completed to deadlines
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the clients stock holding and understand its purpose
- Communicating interdepartmentally internally to manage stock holding, quality control and queries
- Assisting in the setting up and maintenance of internal systems
- Full internal service of customer need from end to end
- Support customer roll out process to completion
- Arrange stock approvals
- Preparing quotations for client specific requirements
- Regularly update senior management team with client opportunities or issues
- Maintaining client budget requirements with written consent
What do you get in return?
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous Pension scheme
- Long Service cash awards
- Discounts on many high street stores
- Social events
- Employee Forum Committee Company pension
- 33 days holiday
- Permanent position – 37.5hours per week – 9am – 5.30pm