Cummins Mellor have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator experienced in handling telephone enquiries.
The role arises within a family business who operate internationally and are based in in Blackburn. Due to increased business levels they seek a competent Customer Service Advisor to join the team to assist in the handling of website and order queries.
As a Customer Service Administrator your role will include;
- Providing telephone and email assistance via a helpdesk ticket system & managing live chat
- Handling orders queries in a professional manner
- Performing administrative duties were required
- Helping customers to navigate their website
The ideal Customer Service Administrator must;
- Be customer focussed, with previous experience of working in a busy Customer Service Department
- Previous experience using Zendesk, though not essential, would be highly desirable
- Have the ability to handle complaints by telephone, letter and email
- Have an excellent telephone manner and demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Be a strong user of Microsoft Word, you will also have a knowledge of Excel
- Be organised and have the ability to work on your own initiative
- Be a great problem solver and enjoy working on your own, taking full responsibility for the customers’ enquiries
Our client can offer;
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Friendly support team, with great training and onboarding
- Free Parking
- Permanent opportunity for the right candidate
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join on of the North West’s leading manufacturers.