Our client is a multi-award winning, Burnley based company. This is a manufacturing business and due to continued growth are looking to add a dedicated Credit Control to their finance team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking to work in a fast-paced, flexible accounting team where your wider reaching accounts skills can be utilised.
What does the role involve?
- Managing the sales ledger and processing daily Invoices and Credit Notes.
- Managing Invoice Finance function daily & monthly
- Daily posting of receipts to accounting systems
- Reconciliation of complex customer accounts
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts
- Aged debt reporting with responsibility of reducing debtor days
- Ensure invoices are paid within a timely manner and within agreed payment terms
- Resolving queries both internally and externally concerning outstanding invoices
- Preparation and sending of statements
- Bank Reconciliations – Current Account & Invoice Finance Account
- Month End balancing, reconciling & reporting
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Provide cover for other members of the team as and when required
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary, based on individual experience
- Family feel culture
- Strong team environment
- Working hours are Monday – Friday (Friday early finishes – 1pm)
- 20 days + 8 BH
Core skills required:
- Minimum 2 years Sales Ledger/Credit Control experience with proven reconciliation skills within complex accounts.
- Excellent customer service skills and query management skills
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Experience with resolving customer disputes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills and be a strong team player
- Experience with Invoice Financing is preferred but not essential
- Excellent computer skills ie excel, word, vlookup, graphs etc
- AAT qualified preferred but QBE is acceptable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Sales Ledger / Credit Control professional looking to join a market leading, award winning organisation to play a key role in its financial processing. For further information, please contact Amy for a confidential discussion on 01254 239363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org