We are looking for a committed, motivated driven individual to join a market leading Services Company as a Client Services Coordinator.
Our client is a world leading services provider; working with some high profile clients and due to expansion they are looking for an additional member to join their client services team.
The purpose of the role is to interpret, manage and deliver a client’s brand plans through promotional activation and day to day point of sale management. The role is to ensure that the company is delivering the ‘best fit’ solution for their clients utilising the available resource and systems capabilities, reducing complexity and offering real added value.
The successful candidate will thrive in taking responsibility for a client’s requirements with a fantastic ‘can do’ attitude. You will be an intelligent, trustworthy and reliable individual, who can work under pressure, both internally and externally, in support of the business objectives.
As a Client Services Coordinator your role will include;
- Initial client point of contact
- Managing briefs for all campaigns and activities and implement end to end
- Reporting post activity evaluation including activation and performance against SLA
- Ensuring all kit packing projects are completed to deadlines
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the clients stock holding and understand its purpose including cost and selling prices
- Communicating interdepartmentally internally to manage stock holding, quality control and stock queries
- Carrying out stock adjustments in line with audited results or agreed manual order authorisation process
- Assisting in the setting up and maintenance of internal systems
- Liaising with internal operations to ensure that order processing and invoicing is being carried out in a timely and efficient manner
- Preparing quotations for client specific requirements over and above contracted rates
- Regularly update senior management team with client opportunities or issues
- Maintaining client budgetary requirements with written consent
- Maintaining internal process documentation
- Analysing and report client specific KPI’s
- Preparing and supply all client reporting ensuring accurate and meaningful data is available in a professional and timely manner
- Preparation of monthly client invoicing for all services provided via MDA technologies
- Undertaking other duties as required in order to support the business in achieving excellence for all customers.
The ideal Client Services Coordinator must;
- Highly motivated and accountable for decision making
- Team development leadership qualities.
- Strong customer focus and a commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Dynamic and outgoing personality possessing a determination to succeed
- Resourceful, proactive and enthusiastic
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
Our client can offer;
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous Pension scheme
- Long Service cash awards
- Cycle to Work scheme, Share save scheme, Childcare vouchers, Free eye tests
- Discounts on many high street stores, cinema, gym, restaurants
- Social events
- Employee Forum Committee Company pension, private medical insurance and group discounts
- 33 days holiday with option to buy 5 more
- A full time position – 37.5hours per week
If you’re driven, commercially minded and motivated by winning then this opportunity could be the perfect one for you.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 28 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.