Cummins Mellor are currently working on behalf of a thriving East Lancashire business with over 40 years’ experience as market leaders. Our innovative client seek a Client Service Coordinator to become part of their driven and vibrant team.
Our client is a world leading services provider; working with some high profile clients and due to expansion they are looking for additional member to join their client services team in Wigan.
The purpose of the role is to interpret, manage and deliver a client’s brand plans through promotional activation and day to day point of sale management.
The role is about developing client relationships with a first contact resolution ethos, through provision of support and service to National Accounts Customers. The successful candidate will be driven by delivering a first class customer experience and will strive for customer service excellence at all times.
As a Client Services Coordinator your role will include;
- Managing and forging excellent client relationships within a designated portfolio of accounts
- Monitoring and championing outstanding orders through the business
- Dealing with customer calls, emails and complaints to ensure first class service is maintained
- Ensuring all kit packing projects are completed to deadlines
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the clients stock holding and understand its purpose
- Communicating interdepartmentally internally to manage stock holding, quality control and queries
- Assisting in the setting up and maintenance of internal systems
- Full internal service of customer need from end to end
- Support customer roll out process to completion
- Arrange stock approvals
- Preparing quotations for client specific requirements
- Regularly update senior management team with client opportunities or issues
- Maintaining client budgetary requirements with written consent
- Analysing and report client specific KPI’s
The ideal Client Services Coordinator must;
- Be able to prioritise effectively and manage own time constraints
- Be accurate & show attention to detail
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages Word, Excel and Outlook and with very good communication skills
- Have previous experienced in a customer service/administration led role
- Strong customer focus and a commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Resourceful, proactive and enthusiastic
Our client can offer;
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous Pension scheme
- Long Service cash awards
- Cycle to Work scheme, Share save scheme, Childcare vouchers, Free eye tests
- Discounts on many high street stores, cinema, gym, restaurants
- Social events
- Employee Forum Committee Company pension, private medical insurance and group discounts
- 33 days holiday with option to buy 5 more
- A full time position – 37.5 hours per week
If you’re driven, commercially minded and motivated by winning then this opportunity could be the perfect one for you.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 28 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.