Due to expansion one of our key client seek a Client Service Administrator to join their team.
Our client is a global company working with several high profile organisations. This job opportunity would be to develop relationships offering excellent customer service and administrative support to the external account managers.
The ideal candidate will be driven by customer service, be dynamic, passionate and striving for business excellence.
Does this sound like you?
- I have the ability to prioritise effectively and manage own time constraints
- I have strong communication and organisation skills, with high attention to detail
- I have previous experience in a customer service/administration role
- Strong customer focus and a commitment to delivering excellent customer service
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday with option to buy 5 more
- A full time position – 37.5hours per week
- Long Service cash awards
- Cycle to Work scheme, Share save scheme, Free eye tests
- Discounts on many high street stores, cinema, gym, restaurants
- Social events
- Employee Forum Committee Company pension, private medical insurance and group discounts
As a Client Services Administrator your role will include;
- Managing and forging excellent client relationships within a designated portfolio of accounts
- Monitoring and championing outstanding orders through the business
- Dealing with customer calls, emails and complaints to ensure first class service is maintained
- Ensuring all kit packing projects are completed to deadlines
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the clients stock holding and understand its purpose
- Communicating interdepartmentally internally to manage stock holding, quality control and queries
- Assisting in the setting up and maintenance of internal systems
- Full internal service of customer need from end to end
- Support customer roll out process to completion
- Arrange stock approvals
- Preparing quotations for client specific requirements
- Regularly update senior management team with client opportunities or issues
- Maintaining client budgetary requirements with written consent
- Analysing and report client specific KPI’s
If you’re dynamic, commercially minded and success driven we want to hear from you! Please apply below or contact Amy on 01254 239363 for further information.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 29 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.