Our clients is looking to employ a Client Relationship Administrator to maintain and build client relationships.
Does this sound like you?
- I have experience in building client relationship and I am motivated by customer service
- I possess excellent interpersonal skills with a ‘can do’ attitude and ability to build and nurture customer relationships
- I possess strong administration skills
- I have effective organisation skills, particularly in the management of multiple customers
- I am a team player with ability to work using own initiative
- I have excellent verbal, numerical and written communication skills
Who is it that is recruiting?
On behalf of our client, Cummins Mellor seek an experienced Client Relationship Administrator to join a well-established, market-leading organisation in Preston.
Our client offers an intimate and friendly office environment where everyone works as a tight team to drive the business forward. You will benefit from the close support of the senior management team who wish to develop the successful candidate in order to enhance your personal development.
As a Client Relationship Administrator your role will include;
- Representing our professional brand and becoming knowledgeable on the products and services offered
- Ensuring that all customer contacts are dealt with in a confident manner, in line with agreed processes, taking ownership to ensure effective resolution
- Building relationships with our existing customers to cater for their requirements
- Assisting with enquiries via phone and email from both prospects and customers
- Monitor and report on sales and marketing activities and provide relevant management information including recording the progress of all enquiries into a monthly report through effective use of the CRM system
- Manage and attend external appointments for sales lead fact-finding meetings
- Accountable for the development and maintenance of the CRM database
In return, our client can offer;
- Competitive salary
- Thorough, on the job, training & exposure to all areas of the business
- Free parking and pension scheme
- 25 days + 8BH
- Opportunity to participate in a range of voluntary charitable activities
- A supportive and friendly team
If you are driven, commercially minded and motivated by customer service and client relationships then this opportunity could be the perfect one for you.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 28 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.