Cummins Mellor seek an experienced Client Account Manager to join a rapidly expanding, people-centric business in the Blackburn area. Our client offers a vibrant and engaging environment where you will join a successful, dynamic team.
The role is to develop and deliver business growth plans within a portfolio of clients. Managing internal and external relationships to deliver excellent client satisfaction.
As Client Account Manager your role will include;
- Develop client account and growth plans and agree KPI’s and service level agreements.
- Manage client portfolio to maximise revenue, profit and growth.
- Identify commercial opportunities by proactive management of the client relationship.
- Maintain regular client contact to feedback against agreed KPI’s and service agreements.
- Understand internal cost structures and maximise revenue opportunities.
- Communicate with the operations and planning functions to ensure efficient and effective planning of their client activity and upcoming activities.
- Generate client reports to ensure client satisfaction and highlight commercial opportunities.
- Generate client proposals and tenders considering our internal cost structures.
- Work with the Client Services team to deliver maximum utilisation of skills and competencies.
- Ensure client invoices are accurate and timely to maximise cash flow and revenue generation.
- Carry out post activity evaluations in conjunction with all external and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain information management systems to ensure accurate and timely management reporting.
- To plan and prioritise workloads to ensure maximum focus on client requirements.
The ideal Client Account Manager will have;
- Commercial knowledge and focus.
- Understanding of the briefing and production process.
- Understanding of client requirements.
- Experience of working with clients within a similar sector.
- Working knowledge and understanding of relevant computer systems and applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Proven ability to handle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
Our client can offer;
- Salary, circa £27,000
- Life insurance
- Thorough on the job training & exposure to all areas of the business
- Internal training initiatives
- A competitive pension scheme
- Free parking, easy access to Blackburn and major bus/train links
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Executive to take up a permanent role within a thriving East Lancashire business.