Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new role with more flexibility, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you?
Due to unforeseen circumstances our client, a Blackburn based distribution business is looking to take on an accomplished administrator to join their brigade on a temporary basis.
Does this sound like you?
- Competent on Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUPs would be beneficial but not essential
- Great literacy and numeracy skills
- Good customer service skills
Great! Read on…
Some great benefits
- 5 hours per week
- Paid weekly on PAYE through Cummins Mellor
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Supportive team
- Free parking and easy access to the East Lancashire road network
- Great opportunity to bridge a gap on your CV
- Chance to experience other company cultures
- Potential to become permanent
As a Temporary Administrator you will be responsible for;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone and email correspondence
- Data input using databases/spreadsheets
- All administrative duties
- Working on a range of Excel spreadsheets on a day-to-day basis
- Ensuring that the telephone is manned, and messages are relayed in a timely manner
- Vetting inbound calls before transferring to individual departments
- Liaising with internal team
- Providing business support to one of the account managers
- Communicating between the warehouse and customer service departments
If you are a friendly, calm, focused person with good attention to detail and time management skills then we want to hear from you.